Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful

So I have to say I have made some amazing friends the past couple months. I have no clue what I would do without them during this deployment. They have made the time fly that is for sure. I am still very thankful for my other friends cause they have always been there for me no matter what. I have been laughing my butt off, working out enjoying it, cleaning my big ole house, hanging out, and chatting away with the great group of friend. Who honestly could say their friends come over to help you clean your garage that is packed full or just come hang out for hours upon end in my crazy so called life. They give great advice when needed and just listen to you grip about this deployment. I am so ready to go shopping tomorrow with the girls to get ready for our big girl night out. I am also excited for Halloween its going to be a blast that's for sure. So a funny thing my husband emails me and he says he has a whole pregnancy left of this deployment it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment