Thursday, August 11, 2011

Funk of a Mood

So today marks the 3 month mark in this deployment. I don't know why but I am having a terrible time with this deployment. So Monday I got in this funk I do not get to talk to John but maybe once a week for like 20 min. I am very thankful for that time but I get sad because I wished I got to talk to him more often. So he calls me Monday and the conversation did not go as well as I had hoped. It was a whole three minute conversation getting off the phone not pleasant with each other. I have not talk to him yet. I think this is part of my funk. We have also switched up our workout routine and that usually sends me into a funk also I didn't realize this til it got pointed out to me today which it makes all the sense now. I seriously need to get out of this funk I only have two weeks til I have company coming and I need to crack down on this house on getting it organized. Since they will be staying for three weeks I just want to make sure everything will be prepared. I am officially starting to train for the Tri Lady next August I am quite scared to conquer this but I know if I put enough effort into it I know I will be able to do it. I have a girls night out at the end of this month and I think it will probably lift my spirits don't get me wrong I love my kids more than anything in this life but this mama needs some time to myself. It worked out perfect because I don't really trust new people watching the kids and since my brother in law will be here he will be watching the kids for me. I am very thankful for him willing to take time and watch kids for me while he is here. Getting into the swing of the kids being in school with the workout routine is going well. I only have til September til our new schedules start. Peyton will be in a mommy and me baking class, Dax will be in Kung Fu, and Trisha will be in ballet til at least December. I know it will be hectic busy but maybe time will fly. I only have 3 months til John comes home for R and R and it seems so far away. I know not every couple gets along 100% of the time its just a lot harder when they are away because we can't talk things out. I know its just a hump and I shouldn't let it get me down so much. I have some incredible friends here and away that help me get through this deployment and I would not have a clue what to do with out them. I know this blog is all over the place I haven't blogged in a while. I need to make a commitment to do it at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment