Saturday, July 30, 2011

Stressed to the Max

So to sit and say the past week was stressful much have been an understatement. Last Friday I had made Dax an appointment with the psycologist on Peterson Air Force Base because his anger issues has just spiraled out of hand. He has always had them but they have gotten progressivly worse sicne John left in May. Which is to be expected but its to the point I say what am I suppose to do and I cant expect teachers to over look the issue. I knew he had a wonderful teacher last year that knew how to deal with his anger but he is not always goign to have that. My life is crazy busy anyways. I went to register the kids in CYS so that I could take advantage of the free 16 hours of childcare a month while John is gone. Well that took forever. Got home from registering them to register Trisha in Ballet, Dax in Kung Fu, and Peyton in a mommy and me baking class since he is two he cant really take much. So writing all the dates on the calendar started stressing me out a little. Well the next day is the day we were suppose to go in and see the pyscologist about Dax. I check the mail and I had a letter in it saying at Trisha's physical for ballet she failed her hearing test and I needed to get ahold of the nurse to discuss what was going to happen. I knew i was going in that next day for Dax's appointment and I could talk to them then. So I talk to the nurse and she said that she would be getting more testing done either at the Airforce Academy or Fort Carson. That they would be contacting me about her appointment. I go talk to Dax's pscologist and discuss what hass been goign on with him. She thinks he either has ADHD, mood/anxiety disorder, or contect disorder and he would need more testing done and come up with a plan to deal with whatever he might have. She gives me a list of the best testers here in the Springs. I figured it would not be a big deal getting him in but most could not get him in til the middle of October and I dont know if I will be able to deal with this til then. I got lucky though cause one of the pyscologist that test and treats them could get him in at the end of August so I jumped on it. So I get the letter in the mail stating Trisha's audiology appooint is August 10 at 8 am and I am not allowed to bring any other kids. So trying to reschedule her was a true hassel 3 hours later I got her rescheduled for the end of August at Fort Carson. On top of all the kids issues that are happening and their appointments I have to put off my yearly appointment for another month because I cant find time to go with all of their appointments. I say to myself I have put it off for 4 years what is another month but this is something I really need to stop putting off and just go already. Stressed to the max leave it to me to wait til the weekend before they start school to go get their school supplies which costed me an arm and a leg. Then I am having problems with a lady a few doors down. Instead of talking to me like an adult about my dog she acts like a child. I am a person if you talk to me like an adult I will take care of the issue. However if you just assume I know there is a problem and think I am just ignoring its your problem because I did not know there was a problem so how am I suppose to knwo to fix it. So after I got this nasty little letter on my door yesterday I decied I have had enough with her. I go down to talk to her and instead of talking she has an attitude and immediatly starts yelling I can not and choose not to deal with people like her to much drama bs. She said she would continue to keep pestering me since I am not dealing with the situation. So I assume thats harrassment. I call the local police department and two and half hours later they show up. Thinking I have the right to ask someone to stay off my properity if I so choose to do so I guess I was completely wrong. Since my dog woke her up she has the right to come over here and talk to me however she so chooses to talk to me. I still think its bs but whatever. I am going to go invest in a no treaspassing sign and a bb gun and if she thinks she can continue to bother me she is all wrong cause i have the right to shoot if she treaspasses. Im thinking about taking a gun safety coarse but I am kinda leary about having a gun in the house with the kids. I have been putting Lucy my dog inside everynight now so if she says its my dog she is dead wrong. So on top of all the stress goign on I took the kids to IHOP yesterday and broke a tooth man can't I just catch a break. Times like these I wish my husband was home or I at least could just pick up the phone and call him. I miss you Johnathon Leon.

No comments:

Post a Comment