Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bloggy Slump.

So I have been in a bloggy slump or just a slump in life in general. Every time I get on to start blogging I decide I'm to tired and I decide against it. The past three weeks have been a little bit crazy stressful. Both vehicles are out of commission hoping to get the jeep fixed by this weekend so I at least have one vehicle. So since I haven't blogged in a while this one might be a little all over the place. My brother in law came and visited for a couple weeks he was suppose to stay 3 weeks but wanted to go home early. It was weird having another male in the home not my husband. It was a good visit overall. I have my best friend from Oklahoma coming to visit at the end of this month just for the weekend. I am excited that she is finally getting to come visit with Kaden. The kids know someone is coming but do not have a clue who is coming so when we go get them from the airport the kids will then find out. I also have my mom, dad, and maybe my sister Brandy's family coming around Dax's birthday. So as you can tell I have been busy with visitors it will probably slow down once my parents leave. We are officially 61 days away from my husband's R & R. I am so ready for him to be home its not even funny. I have officially enrolled in CTU ( Colorado Technical University) I will do 2 maybe 3 semesters online til Peyton starts preschool in the fall. I am going to get my associates through them and then I will change to a state college to get my bachelors and masters. It all depends on where we will be at when I need to start them. John is considering not reenlisting makes me nervous the army life has been our life for 8 years now I don't know what it will be like my husband being home regularly. Not knowing what he will be doing is scary. I think it will be best for our family though him being gone this time not getting to talk to him but once every week has been hard on me and the kids especially Peyton. I think this deployment has really gotten to him being away from the kids and him realizing how much he is missing out on. So Dax has been seeing a Psychiatrist we did some testing we should find out if its either ADHD or Bi Polar. I am ready to have results to start working on the outcome. It has been a struggle for awhile but now seeing we might get results makes me happy for him. That maybe he might have a better life. He does not know any different but I think it will make tons of difference. I was doing so good on working out and with me not having a reliable vehicle the past three weeks has made it hard for me to get to the gym. I am not giving up I will be back there as soon as I get a vehicle up and running. I have lost 30 pounds and 30 inches. I am determined to do the Iron Girl in August I have not been this excited about something in a long time. I guess this is enough update for now. Hopefully I get out of my bloggy slump soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment