Tuesday, October 11, 2011

8 years

Dax Manix Myers Sharp turns 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eight years ago I went to the hospital to experience one of the most joyous times of my life. After pushing for four and half hours I had a beautiful baby boy. Weighing in at a whole seven pounds three ounces.
One of the best babies anyone can ask for. He was such a daddy's boy and slept with him til he went to basic training.
He has a sense of humor and personality that brings joy into my life. I have no clue where the past eight years have gone.
Watching him grow into one of the best big brothers ever. Has brought serious joy to my heart. I don't think anyone could ask for a better bigger brother than him.
Dax Manix Myers Sharp mommy loves you more than anything in this world. I have no clue what my life would be like without you. You bring joy and smiles into my life. Watching you grow into the man your going to be has been one of the best things in my life. I want you to be the best you can be but be anything you want to be. I want the whole world for you.
Happy 8th Birthday Dax Manix mommy loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment